The Tartan Group Approach
Whilst our traditional values are at the core of everything we do, at The Tartan Group we believe it's our 'contemporary thinking' and innovative approach to business that really sets us apart from the rest.
At The Tartan Group we are...
- We take time to really understand your business strategy and your specific requirements; then we tailor our solution to the needs of your business.
- We are committed to developing and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships; our people are an extension of your business and we are a strategic partner for our clients.
- We bring together a unified team of professional advisors with a broad range of expertise, enabling us to advise you on the day to day and on the big picture too.
- We have set new standards in service delivery, via our 'state of the art' shared services model; providing clients with professional excellence at an achievable price point.
- We are equipped with the latest regulatory information and have a requirement for on-going professional development, meaning that The Tartan Group Chartered Accountants are placed at the forefront of knowledge and best practice.
- We are advocates of technology and systems improvement as a means of delivering the best solutions to our clients.
- It goes without saying that we employ dynamic and commercial people. But our solutions are also dynamic.
- Our flexible service offer can evolve as your business does. As your business grows we can lead you through the transition from simple bookkeeper to a full finance team and expert advice of a CFO.
- Our solutions can be provided on a part time or full time, on a temporary or permanent basis; on-site at your premises or via our ‘virtual’ model. Anything is possible.